Pre-Owned 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT
- James Corlew Price $27,912
Summit White 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive EcoTec3 5.3L V8 Flex Fuel 110-Volt AC Power Outlet, 150 Amp Alternator, 20" x 9" Polished Aluminum Wheels, 4.2" Diagonal Color Display Driver Info Center, 6" Rectangular Chromed Tubular Assist Steps, Auto-Dimming Inside Rear-View Mirror, Auxiliary External Transmission Oil Cooler, Chrome Bodyside Moldings, Chrome Door Handles, Chrome Grille Surround, Chrome Mirror Caps, Color-Keyed Carpeting w/Rubberized Vinyl Floor Mats, Deep-Tinted Glass, Driver & Front Passenger Illuminated Vanity Mirrors, Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control, Electric Rear-Window Defogger, Electronic Autotrac Transfer Case, EZ Lift & Lower Tailgate, Front Frame-Mounted Black Recovery Hooks, Front Halogen Fog Lamps, Heavy-Duty Rear Locking Differential, Leather Wrapped Heated Steering Wheel, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel w/Cruise Controls, LED Cargo Box Lighting, Manual Tilt Wheel Steering Column, OnStar 6 Months Directions & Connections Plan, OnStar w/4G LTE, Power Adjustable Pedals, Power Folding & Adjustable Heated Outside Mirrors, Power Sliding Rear Window, Power Windows w/Driver Express Up & Down, Preferred Equipment Group 4SA, Rear 60/40 Folding Bench Seat (Folds Up), Rear Vision Camera w/Dynamic Guide Lines, Rear Wheelhouse Liners, Remote Keyless Entry, Remote Vehicle Starter System, Single Slot CD/MP3 Player, SLT Crew Cab Value Package, SLT Preferred Package, Steering Wheel Audio Controls, Theft Deterrent System (Unauthorized Entry), Trailering Equipment, Universal Home Remote.
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Powerful and fuel-efficient engines; many available configurations; well-built, comfortable interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
* If you need a half-ton pickup with the most horsepower and a class-leading 12,000-pound trailer rating, the 2015 GMC Sierra full-size pickup has you covered. Bigger-than-life styling is augmented by a plush interior and a host of cutting-edge safety and communication features. Source: KBB.com
* The GMC Sierra 1500 possesses chiseled features and distinct lines that not only make it look imposing, but increase how aerodynamic it is as well. In front, between the projector beam headlights, there is an incredibly striking and enormous chrome grille. While driving, it takes in a large portion of the air for cooling the engine, and lets the remainder glide across the truck. It is complimented by a bumper made of sculpted steel, a strong angled hood, and bulging fender flares. The changes made to the truck body, and the resulting improvements in air flow, add up to a quieter cabin for you and your passengers. Plus, its new hydraulic body mounts help mitigate vibrations to give you a smoother and more comfortable ride. The seats utilize a new design for lasting comfort, and reduced fatigue. On select models, the instrument panel incorporates a high-end soft feel, combined with trim made of aluminum for an overall look that is very stylish. The instrument panel has been laid out in such a way that your controls are now easier to get to and see, with larger buttons and knobs, which are more convenient to grab. Spoil yourself with the available 8-inch IntelliLink touch-screen system that you can opt for on SLE and SLT trims. It lets you control your radio and make calls hands-free, wirelessly stream music from your phone, use the rear view camera, and operate the navigation system. Sierra 1500 comes with a choice of 3 powerful engines, a 4.3L V6 EcoTech3 Engine with 285hp, a 5.3L V8 with 355hp, and a 6.2L V8 with 420hp. You have the choice between the Crew Cab, Double Cab, and Regular Cab, and all except the Double Cab give you the option of two different box sizes and having towing capacities from 5,800-12,000lbs. Source: The Manufacturer Summary.