Pre-Owned 2015 Ford Escape Titanium
- James Corlew Price $12,912
2015 Ford Escape Titanium FWD 6-Speed Automatic EcoBoost 2.0L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
Recent Arrival! 22/30 City/Highway MPG
* JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS) * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000 * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you’re seeking a compact SUV with great looks, great handling, great fuel economy and great features, the Ford Escape checks off all the boxes. Source: KBB.com
* Good performance and fuel efficiency; many high-tech features; agile handling; high-quality cabin; comfortable seating. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Escape is a Compact SUV that is an absolute head turner. A major departure from its previous generation, this Escape is refreshingly modern with sporty attitude. Further, the interior of the escape showcases impressive design, and high quality materials. It is one of the leaders in its segment for gas mileage, styling, and great technology as well. There are three trims available for the 2015 Escape: S, SE, and Titanium. Standard on all 3 models, is a generous assortment of standard features. You get a 6-Speed SelectShift Automatic, Power Windows and Door Locks, a Storage Bin under the floor, Touch Controls on the Steering Wheel, and Flat Fold Rear Seats. Plus, it comes with a 6 Speaker, AM FM Radio with CD, MP3 and Auxiliary Input, and a Communication and Entertainment System. The Base S Trim comes with a 2.5L, 4-Cylinder Engine with 168hp that gets an EPA estimated 22 MPG in the City and 31 MPG on the Highway. Plus the base also comes standard with the MyKey system for parents of younger drivers. The SE and Titanium come standard with a 1.6-Liter EcoBoost engine, with an optional 2.0L EcoBoost I-4 engine available instead. Bought as a two-wheel drive, the 1.6L gets an EPA Estimated 23 MPG City and 33 MPG hwy, while the 2.0L gets 22 MPG City and 30 MPG hwy. The S Trim can only be purchased as a two-wheel drive but the other two models give you the option of four-wheel drive as well. In terms of Safety, all models are standard equipped with Front and Rear Anti-Lock Brakes, AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control, and a Rear View Camera. Available features include the available SYNC with MyFord Touch infotainment system which includes Bluetooth and navigation among other features. Source: The Manufacturer Summary.